Share | 

fun to record a very funny show----The Office

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
amy001
Get Some more Posts Noob
Get Some more Posts Noob

Website Points : 72

PostSubject: fun to record a very funny show----The Office   Thu Jun 09, 2011 8:37 pm

It is unquestionableThe Office DVD that that the office is definitely worth your time. And do not forget the lackluster pilot, the other 5 is certainly one of the classic The Tribe DVDsolid. But it is lottt money, what you get. Now, I do not understand what a great show, so it's the only way for you to find out is to look at things. Extra? There are quite a few 'random deleted scenes, commentary How I Met Your Mother DVDsemi-interesting, and thats about it. But the Five Stars remain unbeaten in the exhibition. Nothing comes close. And pay so much for this show is wayy better than paying half price much worse than the show. Overall, do you know what you're getting Scrubs DVDinto.This yourself is very fun to record a very funny show - currently my favorite on TV. That said, I would urge all those who love the American version of the British version of the problem to try. Even if it's funny how the AmericanPrison Break DVD version, the original is a wiser, more subtle and "real-seeming."This is not a criticism against the American version, even for a very funny show like this, it is difficult to compare with probably the best TV show ever.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

fun to record a very funny show----The Office
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1