Share | 

this is a really funny show ----THE OFFICE

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
amy001
Get Some more Posts Noob
Get Some more Posts Noob

Website Points : 72

PostSubject: this is a really funny show ----THE OFFICE   Sun Jun 12, 2011 10:12 pm

Finally, an American comedyThe Office DVDtelevision viewer can be proud of.Dwight Schrute is one of the dead on most of the characters ever committed to film. I know this guy. I think I know. His cell was next to mine at work. He may have a different name, but it is Dwight Schrute. You probably know him, and Michael Scott, and all others. Watch and laugh How I Met Your Mother DVDand revel in the shared catharsis, which is in the office. This series was very funny. It reminded me of things that happened when I worked in a company that only amplified several times. The funniest episode was when the guy came in a large box in an attempt to hide and then try to hear about Sopranos DVDthe layoffs to come. The receptionist came in the room and pretended to talk on his cell phone on layoffs. The guy started in the scooter field closer to her so he could hear better (inside the box). The box fell and the receptionist, who knew he was hiding in Scrubs DVDthe box, ran out of room to not hear her laugh at him.This show is an adaptation of the original British series of the same name. I do not care how the English think of office humor. Perhaps the English people to understand One Tree Hill DVDit, I do not know, because I'm not English. English person would say the same thing Bureau of humor. That said, this is a really funny show that should appeal to fans of "Office Space", which for me is the greatest example of office humor again.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

this is a really funny show ----THE OFFICE
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1