Welcome to RSPServers
~~FEATURES~~
- Active Forums
- Webclient for all Users ( 317)
- Top 5 RSPServers
- TuTorial: How to make a RSPServer
Much More! Register Now!
Runescape Private Servers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Runescape Private Servers

Welcome to RSPServers

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Always VOTE every 24 hours.
Need help? Contact me at: i-eat-subway@rspservers.com

Cold Case is an entertaining show

Go down 
AuthorMessage
nikitang
Get Some more Posts Noob
Get Some more Posts Noob

Website Points : 6

Cold Case is an entertaining show  Empty
PostSubject: Cold Case is an entertaining show    Cold Case is an entertaining show  I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 22, 2011 9:30 am

Cold Case Cold Case dvd is steadily becoming one of my favorite network television drama's. This show is about police personel who review old cases that have never been solved. They do reinactmen,ts of situations the victims were in at the time of the crime. Because many of these cases are over 25 years old, I enjoy the music and sceenes Scrubs dvd from the late 70's and early 80's. I like the way they put ther camera on an individual then show them as they were, younger during the time of the crime. I like the way they interview suspects and have them relive what they were doing at the time the crime was comitted and how they interacted with the victim. COLD CASE Nip Tuck dvd is a Philadelphia homicide that solve old murder's that have not been solve for year they take it abound their self to solve it and not jet been one that they have not solve squad that have great detectives Lilly Rush love to solve cases that never have been solve . t. John also as well Scotti Val ens Rush's that is strong and confident and Grey's Anatomy dvd hot one tap of it all . Will who was been around for a really long time Nick Vera that is out going to get the bad guy to confession and Kat the new members on the team all the detective are in a mission to solve the murder that happen so for that victims be never forgotten. i like how they can solve murder that took place House M.D dvd years ago before their time and love the ending of the shows when they look back and see the person that they help solve their murder it if they are know resting in peace
Back to top Go down

Cold Case is an entertaining show
Page 1 of 1