Welcome to RSPServers
~~FEATURES~~
- Active Forums
- Webclient for all Users ( 317)
- Top 5 RSPServers
- TuTorial: How to make a RSPServer
Much More! Register Now!
Runescape Private Servers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Runescape Private Servers

Welcome to RSPServers

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Always VOTE every 24 hours.
Need help? Contact me at: i-eat-subway@rspservers.com

Gaga Will Guest on the Simpsons

Go down 
AuthorMessage
elsey123

Website Points : 673

Gaga Will Guest on the Simpsons  Empty
PostSubject: Gaga Will Guest on the Simpsons    Gaga Will Guest on the Simpsons  I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 25, 2011 1:33 am

There’s no doubt that Lady Gaga will guest on The Simpsons 23rd season, it’s just only a matter of time.
According to Entertainment Weekly, the Mother Monster has recorded a guest spot for an episode called "Lisa Goes Gaga." The pop superstar ventures in order to Springfield within the episode following she discovers that it's filled with self-esteem, and eventually ends up giving Lisa the pep talk which includes a song along with a flash mafia. Lady Gaga said she makes music, and she doesn’t voice-over every day of the week, and their characters tend to be so awesomely persuading and genuine and crazy and humorous.
I needed to remind personally constantly from the sincerity from the humor, your woman told EW from the experience, that she known as "a small nerve-wracking. By the way tell you that The Simpsons Season 23 DVD show will begins on September 25.

Back to top Go down

Gaga Will Guest on the Simpsons
Page 1 of 1