Welcome to RSPServers
~~FEATURES~~
- Active Forums
- Webclient for all Users ( 317)
- Top 5 RSPServers
- TuTorial: How to make a RSPServer
Much More! Register Now!
Runescape Private Servers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Runescape Private Servers

Welcome to RSPServers

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Always VOTE every 24 hours.
Need help? Contact me at: i-eat-subway@rspservers.com

ArenaX 525, Eco, Pk

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Zimmy
Get Some more Posts Noob
Get Some more Posts Noob

Website Points : 3

ArenaX 525, Eco, Pk Empty
PostSubject: ArenaX 525, Eco, Pk   ArenaX 525, Eco, Pk I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 30, 2013 11:01 am

To answer your first question, Yes this a new server. I am not an owner, a mod, an admin, a donator, I am just your average rsps player. I am trying to increase the community of the great server. It is VPS hosted, 100% up time. There are some phenomenal features on this server that not many have. There is a show that updates every week to offer a variety of uncommon items into the game. Every Friday is double exp! But why should you join? Yes like many other servers, there are correctly buffed out nex sets, all your average bosses including corp. god wars dungeon, tormented demons, dagganoth kings, and the king black dragon, but have you ever heard of the advanced bosses? I think not. Here you can fight the nomad, Lakhrahnaz the Planefreezer, the sea troll queen, the giant sea snake, and the Avatar of Destruction. These bosses have some crazy ass drops, but can only be attempted by the best of the best. Can you handle it? Enough about bosses, there are a few players that play regularly, and the goal here is to change a few to a bunch. If you weren't sold off the bosses, all the minigames work as well. Fight caves, fight pits, warriors guild, duel arena, fun pk, barrows, pest control(with some custom rewards). Every skill works also, and flawlessly. Including a custom pking skill for all those rambos out there, and dungeoneering for those who want some chaotics. You can also get Virtus and Pernix from dung Wink. Every weapon you can think of is also in the game, including all chaotics, dragon claws, korasi, all dragon weapons, whips, dark bows, colored whips, god swords, even some newer weapons as well! All specials are correctly coded and work perfectly. So enough of me rambling on about this server, why don't you come stay awhile and come play the webclient for awhile ;)there are a few more surprises not mentioned here in store for you. Come play at : arenax.webs.com/
Back to top Go down

ArenaX 525, Eco, Pk
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Runescape Private Servers :: RSPServers :: Advertise your Server Here-
Jump to: