Welcome to RSPServers
~~FEATURES~~
- Active Forums
- Webclient for all Users ( 317)
- Top 5 RSPServers
- TuTorial: How to make a RSPServer
Much More! Register Now!
Runescape Private Servers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Runescape Private Servers

Welcome to RSPServers

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Always VOTE every 24 hours.
Need help? Contact me at: i-eat-subway@rspservers.com

drop dead diva seasons 1-2

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Morleybaby
Get Some more Posts Noob
Get Some more Posts Noob

Website Points : 6

drop dead diva seasons 1-2 Empty
PostSubject: drop dead diva seasons 1-2   drop dead diva seasons 1-2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2010 1:18 am

I simply love this new TV show Drop Dead Diva and wish it would last for more than just a season or two like some other great shows I loved and that were off. Anyway, let's talk about Drop Dead Diva dvd box set. Actually, my first reaction to Drop Dead Diva 1-2 dvd box set, or frankly to the TITLE of Drop Dead Diva seasons 1-2, was kind of "What a nonsense they're putting on". Hello!? I could not have been wrong more here. Not a nonsense. Quite on the contrary. One can not only get a nice law story per episode, but also gets a share of really great performance here as well as really lovable characters. I loved and love a lot of TV shows (most of them already ended), but since my late teens I for the first time am really thrilled with the main character of Drop Dead Diva 1-2 dvd, as well as I can well put myself in almost every position she's in Drop Dead Diva dvd (except, huh, for having your soul trapped in a wrong body). It's like in many TV shows and movies we only get these 'super white big smile nice body' actors and actresses which all look great and at the same time almost the same and just as unreal as Santa to any grown-up, but this time we are getting this new character of Drop Dead Diva seasons which is awesome, beautiful, and at the same time just like me, you or someone next to you.

Drop Dead Diva dvd box set
Back to top Go down

drop dead diva seasons 1-2
Page 1 of 1