Welcome to RSPServers
~~FEATURES~~
- Active Forums
- Webclient for all Users ( 317)
- Top 5 RSPServers
- TuTorial: How to make a RSPServer
Much More! Register Now!
Runescape Private Servers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Runescape Private Servers

Welcome to RSPServers

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Always VOTE every 24 hours.
Need help? Contact me at: i-eat-subway@rspservers.com

Like this Powered speaker?

Go down 

which is good
sell;
Like this Powered speaker? I_vote_lcap0%Like this Powered speaker? I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
buy;
Like this Powered speaker? I_vote_lcap0%Like this Powered speaker? I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 0

AuthorMessage
elsey123

Website Points : 673

Like this Powered speaker? Empty
PostSubject: Like this Powered speaker?   Like this Powered speaker? I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 16, 2011 9:52 pm

Q: What do court reporters do? A: All court reporters mp3 player fm transmitter provide an unbiased record of court proceedings. They are trained latest technology in electronics to take down testimony or to transcribe spoken words onto i phone 3gs cases a paper or electronic record. This record helps to remind earbuds for small ears all those involved in a case what has been said cool iphone 4 cases in court, so that the case can be decided based cell phone cases covers on a text that can be reviewed. Q: How are best noise cancelling earbuds records of testimony made? A: There are three methods of preserving Best noise canceling headphones testimony in depositions or at a trial: (1) a stenographic best iphone 3gs cases reporter may take down the words by pressing levers on Best case for iphone a machine; (2) an attendant reporter may be present to what are the best headphones oversee an electronic system (and sometimes a video camera) to cheap mp3 players for sale record spoken words; or (3) an electronic recording may be cheap electronic cigarettes made without direct human involvement or intervention.

All three systems electronic cigarette store record the words of testimony, but vary in cost and workout headphones usefulness. All criminal cases are attended by a court reporter, Waterproof flashlight but a court reporter is required in civil hearings only uv torch if a party asks for one. Q: Which system is most usb 1GB effective? A: There is a continuing debate between those who believe Subwoofer speaker that it is less costly and more efficient to have Stereo Speaker court proceedings electronically recorded and transcribed only when a transcript Stereo Headphone is absolutely necessary, and those who believe that having a Speaker computer stenographic reporter present to take down the testimony is most solar torch effective. A stenographic reporter may mishear, misunderstand, or err in retractable headphones taking down the words.

However, even an attended electronic system red headphones may crash, despite backups. A purely electronic recording system with Quality headphones no direct human involvement may be cost effective, but is Powered speaker particularly prone to complete failures, risking the loss of any Pointer laser record at all. Q: What is the value of the human Pocket torch involvement of a stenographic reporter? A: A stenographic court reporter takes outside speakers down the proceedings as they are happening, making judgments about notebook speakers what should or should not be included in the record, music speakers as does an operator of an electronic system. Some conversations mp4 2gb should not be recorded, such as a privileged attorney-client discussion monitor headphones or a discussion with a judge about whether certain information memory usb should appear in the record.

Only a person present at lr1 battery the time can make those judgments. In addition, if two laser 100mw people speak at once or a speaker is difficult to Kingston flash understand, a reporter who is present can ask to stop hid torch the proceedings and ask for clarification, thereby providing a record gpa76 battery that may be more accurate than an unattended electronic recording. Q: good speakers What factors make electronic reporting attractive? A: An electronic recording dynamo Torch may more faithfully reflect the total courtroom experience, since the dynamo flashlight electronic recording includes voice tone, inflection, pauses in speech and cr2450 battery possibly a video. It allows both the simultaneous reading of cr1620 battery and listening to the recording, which cannot be accomplished with cr123 Battery a stenographic record. Electronic reporting costs one-half to two-thirds of the cost of a stenographic record; because it has up to ten stereo tracks based upon multiple microphones, it is often possible to decipher overlapping statements, which may be impossible for a stenographic reporter to take down.
Back to top Go down

Like this Powered speaker?
Page 1 of 1