Welcome to RSPServers
~~FEATURES~~
- Active Forums
- Webclient for all Users ( 317)
- Top 5 RSPServers
- TuTorial: How to make a RSPServer
Much More! Register Now!
Runescape Private Servers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Runescape Private Servers

Welcome to RSPServers

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Always VOTE every 24 hours.
Need help? Contact me at: i-eat-subway@rspservers.com

[TUT] Explaining how to make RSPS any versions [TUT]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
r0yxd
Get Some more Posts Noob
Get Some more Posts Noob

Website Points : 6

[TUT] Explaining how to make RSPS any versions [TUT] Empty
PostSubject: [TUT] Explaining how to make RSPS any versions [TUT]   [TUT] Explaining how to make RSPS any versions [TUT] I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 08, 2011 11:25 am

[center]Hello, and welcome to my "Explaining how to make a RSPS any verions" topic. What I'm going to learn you is, how to create a runescape® private server in atleast a hour ore maybe 2 hours for beginners. I'm not explaining it in steps but just in the right direction. So do what the letters says and you will be fine! Let's begin.

To begin go to www.google.com and search by "server downloads moparscape" choose the first one, then it will link you to the forum of moparscape server downloads, search a good server you like on that forum(topic) Download the client and Source of that server. While downloading is running you go again to www.google.com and searsch by "Java jdk 3.0 and select the one that
s correct (Java jdk 3.0 you need for when you changed alot of things in the client ore source you can compile your server compile will safe all things you changed) If you can login on your roater system something like http//:192.168.0.1 then forward your port to 43594 for a Non Hamachi® server. If you cannot login on your roater system then you have to get Hamachi® you can find download link at google. I'm not explaining how hamachi works because that takes alot of time to typ. If you forward your port to 43594 goto www.no-ip.org register and download ther software. <- this is not for people that use hamachi! Once your client and source download has finished and unpacked open source and change some stuff's in client.java ore j.frame ore anything else you've to compile the server, then click on something with runserver.exe ore run ore clickheretorun. <--that's the whole Server now open client and change IP in client.java <--for no-ip users use the ip you made on mo-ip.org for hamachi users use your hamachi ip. once you have done that compile the client now run the client and made a account and BOOM!! you're in your own server! now make yourself admin goto source again open characters click twice on your accountname.txt it wil open a notepad ore something else with alot of script codes this is what you have to do to make you owner. Change "character-right= 0" to "character-right= 3"

1 is moderator
2 is admin
3 is owner ore Co-owner
4 is Hiden admin

Goodluck! I hope I did helped you! For any question's send me a message

Greaating, r0yxd
[i][u]

Last edited by r0yxd on Wed Jun 08, 2011 11:27 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : The collour purple didn't match with the layout of the forum :P)
Back to top Go down
http://www.sound-tech-radio.tk
v3ng4nc3
Get Some more Posts Noob
Get Some more Posts Noob

Website Points : 4

[TUT] Explaining how to make RSPS any versions [TUT] Empty
PostSubject: Re: [TUT] Explaining how to make RSPS any versions [TUT]   [TUT] Explaining how to make RSPS any versions [TUT] I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 04, 2011 2:19 pm

lol how to make? thats how to download a source and client and get it running and no offense but there are loads of tuts like these and the include picture's Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down

[TUT] Explaining how to make RSPS any versions [TUT]
Page 1 of 1