Welcome to RSPServers
~~FEATURES~~
- Active Forums
- Webclient for all Users ( 317)
- Top 5 RSPServers
- TuTorial: How to make a RSPServer
Much More! Register Now!
Runescape Private Servers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Runescape Private Servers

Welcome to RSPServers

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Always VOTE every 24 hours.
Need help? Contact me at: i-eat-subway@rspservers.com

It's great for anyone who loves drama

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
amy001
Get Some more Posts Noob
Get Some more Posts Noob

Website Points : 72

It's great for anyone who loves drama Empty
PostSubject: It's great for anyone who loves drama    It's great for anyone who loves drama I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 27, 2011 9:26 pm

First of all I must say Sopranos DVDthat I am a hopeless romantic girl who loves pink ruffly shabby chic stuff, Friends, Felicity, Sex and the City, and all that [stuff], so I really do not think that The Sopranos would be my cup of tea. Oh my, I was wrong? Yes, I love this show. It is addictive. I can not stop watching. ThereOne Tree Hill DVD are so many things happen that you can not stop watching! James Gandolfini is not looking great man, but Tony Soprano is hot. Yes, I said hot. Perhaps it is the power and wealth and weapons. Yes, that's all you need. Cast is amazing. Chemistry between the characters NCIS:Los Angeles DVDis unparalleled. Do not continue to live a life without the Soprano. Rent. Enjoy. Buy it. You must have this collection. There is therefore need to discuss further.This is definitely my favorite TV show right now and all the time. I like Mafia movies and books so I knew I love this show.Its been a while since I saw the first season, but he does a greatPrison Break DVD job to show you an introduction to the characters as it goes through the season and all the problems everyone experiences. I never thought that a series like this would have made me laugh, but some things in this show is too funny not to laugh. When I bought the first season, I find it hard to stop watching it. I recommendTwo And A Half Men DVD it to EVERYONE. It's great for anyone who loves drama. Even if you are not the whole "mafia" thing is always a great show with a lot more than that.
Back to top Go down
Duje
Get Some more Posts Noob
Get Some more Posts Noob

Website Points : 49

It's great for anyone who loves drama Empty
PostSubject: Re: It's great for anyone who loves drama    It's great for anyone who loves drama I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 19, 2012 10:21 am

i'll check it out Smile cyclops
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/duje.duplancic

It's great for anyone who loves drama
Page 1 of 1