Welcome to RSPServers
~~FEATURES~~
- Active Forums
- Webclient for all Users ( 317)
- Top 5 RSPServers
- TuTorial: How to make a RSPServer
Much More! Register Now!
Runescape Private Servers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Runescape Private Servers

Welcome to RSPServers

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Always VOTE every 24 hours.
Need help? Contact me at: i-eat-subway@rspservers.com

House is the best show ever made!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
nikitang
Get Some more Posts Noob
Get Some more Posts Noob

Website Points : 6

House is the best show ever made!  Empty
PostSubject: House is the best show ever made!    House is the best show ever made!  I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 22, 2011 9:29 am

Love love this show House M.D dvd always gets a laugh out of me. I wish that I could go around saying how ever I feel when ever I want like House and still have people who would like me. This show is fun to watch and I enjoy watching the re runs of it. Cold Case dvd I would definetly suggest this show to others, it is funny and informative. The tv show "House" is the best hospital show ever made. The cast is amazing and very funny. The main character, Scrubs dvd "House" (Hugh Laurie) is the best pick. It's not very often that you find a show where you like the whole cast. That even includes the guests. The show is serious, when needed. It is also funny in a few different ways. There is crude humor, sarcastic humor Nip Tuck dvd and just plain laugh yourself silly type of funny. It is full of surprises and very interesting. "House" is smart, witty and intelligent. It is 100% total entertainment and enlightening. There are so many guest appearances in the show. It's a great show to watch with the family. There are many great things to come. Grey's Anatomy dvd The relationships that bloom are relaxing to watch. The writing is very creative and eccentric. There is tons of flirting going on between co-workers and sometimes even the patients. The tv show "House" is the best show ever made!
Back to top Go down

House is the best show ever made!
Page 1 of 1